Co-founded by Drs. Ming Wang and Galen Hull in 2013, the mission of TIMBG is to help immigrant and minority businesses, through:
1. Monthly marketing seminars: each seminar features and markets one business.
2. Website (www.TIMBG.org).
3. Directory: encourage mutual use of services.
4. Free consulting services for the public provided by TIMBG members.
5. Event listing service (www.diverseculturalevents.com).
Membership of TIMBG and is open to ALL immigrant and minority businesses, and as well as those that are interested in working with immigrants and minority businesses.
Membership cost: $40/year
- Each of the four forums for 2021 is $20 for non-members (free for members)
- 2021 calendar year membership is $40 (free admission for all four forums of 2021)
Please fill the form below, our staff will contact you at first convenience.